CF and CF2 ChangeLogA full changelog is included in the download.
This page lists only the changes in CF v11000-1 and later. See also the v10900-3 and earlier changelog.
- Complete rewrite to use Ace2 as a base.
- Split design and code files - you can change the default design by editing the Design.lua file.
- Options menu added - either attached to the minimap, or on FuBar (if available).
- Added in-game font scaler - a percentage slider, but more advanced than the normal 'blocky' WoW method.
- Added in-game font switcher - several fonts are included in the download.
- Note that to change certain parts of the UI such as the ChatFrame, you will have to reload the UI (type /rl).
- If you have an addon that allows you to change the chat font size (e.g. Prat), use that instead of the default WoW options.
- Fonts are automatically added to the SharedMediaLibrary for use by other supporting addons.
- Added ability to add fonts without editing base code - you can quickly download or create Font Pack plug-ins with little coding.
- Added rudimentary extra addon override code - can be turned on and off.
- Note that most addons will be overridden even with this off!
- ClearFont2 currently has enUS and esES translations.
- If you wish to help translate ClearFont, please post on the Ace forum thread, or a UI site!
- You can track individual changes to ClearFont2 via the WoWAce Trac - here!
Update to go on the Ace SVN!
- ClearFont can now also be seen on www.wowace.com!
Commented out some lines causing AddOn Blocked errors!
- Seemed to occur only when dismissing pets.
- Fix should not have an adverse effect.
Fixed a font problem where it wouldn't resize properly down to small values.
- Apologies for the previous problems :)
Removed Raid Class Colour overrides - caused more addon blocked errors!
- So much for that ability!
General info updates to all files
- More annotation and details.
Changed .toc to 20000!
- For compatibility with the 2.0.1 patch.
Restored 'original' font, and added new font choices!
- (Yes, I know, another change, but hopefully the last).
Renamed "!ClearFont" folder to "ClearFont".
- Make sure you delete the old folders.
- Please tell me if you notice any weirdness, but it should be fine.
Added ability to override class colours! (disabled by default)
- See "Raid Class Colours" in ClearFont.lua.
ClearFont.lua overrides cleaned!
- Tidy-up and much more annotation.
ClearFontAddons.lua override changes.
- Removed some dead addons, disabled by default.
More font info!
- Added more to Info.txt in each font's folder.
- Lowered the size of some fonts - though still larger than default.
Burning Crusade updates!
- Added PVPInfoTextFont section, toc updated.
- Minor corrections to the code.
New font packs!
- Perspective Sans replaces Francophil Sans as the default font.
Updated for patch 1.12!
- ClearFont.lua and !ClearFont.toc updated.
New default font!
- Francophil Sans - similar to Calibri, the original font.
New font packs!
- Choose from Francophil Sans, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Demibold, Bitstream Vera and more...
- Check out "How to use the font packs.txt" within the !ClearFont folder!
Changed the included font to a temporary alternative
- Please see the UI sites or the included readme file for more details.
- Do NOT replace the previous version's fonts if you want to keep the original (and best :) style
ClearFont.lua updated for 1.12!
- Now supports the new SCT-style text!
- This is the *only* file you need update if you have previous CF versions and do not wish to change the font
New method of changing all text sizes at once
- By changing a variable in the lua files, you can change all the text sizes at once =)
- See 'Changing Text Size' in the Modifying ClearFont section of the ReadMe for details.
- Various updates for Patch 1.11.
Updated for Patch 1.11
- Added new 1.11 font style (GameFontNormalHuge), updated .toc file, a couple of style updates.
Updated font files
- ClearFont, ClearFontBold, ClearFontItalic and ClearFontBoldItalic updated to v1.0 from v0.9
- Now have fixed width and fixed height numbers! (ClearFontNumber unchanged, was already fixed width/height)
- If you wish to use the old versions, see 'Why two fonts folders.txt' in the '!ClearFont' folder
Cut down number of coded addon overrides
- Most will still be overridden by Step Two, however.
Removed mini website
- Visit here (www.clearfont.co.uk) instead for the latest help & info!
General fixes & changes to some addon overrides
- Fixed some size problems, and refined the current addon overrides.
Split the code into two files - ClearFont.lua and ClearFontAddons.lua
- The former deals with the main UI fonts, the latter with my addon overrides.
- Both files include extra information on what they do, open them in notepad.
General fixes & additions to some addon overrides
- Modified some addon overrides, and added MonkeySpeed & Scrolling Damage Text.
Changed Number Font again!
- I told you I still wasn't happy with it :) Now bold, but not over-the-top.
Rewritten ClearFont.lua & the readme
- The lua file should be much easier to understand and edit in notepad.
- See also the readme for new info!
Renamed ClearFont folder !ClearFont
- This makes sure ClearFont loads first, and should help with setting the fonts.
Removed SCT 3.5.4 override
- Not longer required! Override SCT v4 using "Step Two" of the install instructions.
Font size fixes
- Fonts sizes should now behave better, and appear correctly.
Minor style changes
- A few changes here and there, I'll be looking at this again soon.
- For example: NumberFont no longer bold, TooltipHeader now bold, some size changes.
- Replaces the sneaky fonts.xml override! Delete the FrameXML folder included in previous version.
- Thanks go to Blizzard/slouken for making this possible, and to Iriel for his help with re-coding CF
- Rewritten for patch 1.10. Addon on/off toggle now works!
Mini Website now included
- Lots of info, now updated for CF v11000.
- Open "Mini Website.htm" within ClearFont directory.
New number font style!
- Affects Action Bar hotkeys, Money, and Item stacks.
More addon overrides!
- Added eCastingbar, Discord, SuperInspect, and BMRecLevel.
Sunday, 29 April, 2007 3:23 PM GMT